We have a continuing series on this site looking at the profiles of average Joes (and Josephinas!) who have been able to become wealthy while only earning an average salary during their lifetime. I think their stories can help to enforce the idea that you don't have to be a doctor or professional athlete in order to save and invest wisely, and become wealthy in retirement.
Stories Of Retiring Wealthy On An Average Salary
- The Story Of The Charitable Cook And Contractor
- The Story Of The Thrifty Engineer
- The Story Of The Altruistic Educator
- The Story Of The Sensible Social Worker
- The Story Of The Saving Secretary
- The Story Of The Persevering Parking Attendant