A week or so ago I wrote up a full review of OptionsHouse, and talked about why I thought they may be a good option for a lot of folks looking to find a good online discount brokerage. They’ve gotten countless awards for their great technology and tools, along with being voted the top brokerage for traders, in part because of their low $3.95 stock trades. If you’ve still been on the fence about using OptionsHouse, today they released a new account bonus that may change your mind.
New Account Bonus – Free 24″ Dell Monitor
For a limited time if you open a new account with OptionsHouse, you’ll now receive a brand new Dell monitor with any new account funded with at least $5000. Depending on your level of account funding you can receive anywhere from a 24″ to a 30″ monitor.
- Fund with $5,000-$99,999 and you’ll receive a brand new 24” Dell monitor dropshipped to your house. (Use promo code DELL24 when you fill in your paperwork.)
- Fund with $100,000-$249,999 and you’ll receive a brand new 27” Dell monitor (Use promo code DELL27 when you fill in your paperwork.)
- Fund with $250,000 or more and you’ll receive a brand new 30” Dell monitor (Use promo code DELL30 when you fill in your paperwork.)
There are some terms and conditions of the deal, as you might expect.
- The free Dell monitor promotion applies only to newly funded OptionsHouse customers who initially fund their account within 60 days of completing the application.
- Limit one monitor per funded account holder.
- This promotion may not be combined with other offers and additional restrictions may apply.
- Only individual or joint OptionsHouse accounts, personal trust accounts, and business accounts are eligible.
- Promotion expires July 31, 2011.
Which Monitor Do I Get Free?
If you sign up via our link you’ll get the new Dell™ ST2420L 24″ widescreen full HD monitor, which currently retails for about $220 or so.
- Cinematic picture quality with 1920×1080 full HD resolution and fast response time of 5ms
- Energy-efficient performance and ENERGY STAR 5.0 compliance
- Easily connects to desktops, laptops and gaming consoles4
- Elegantly designed with a slim depth and stylish look
For more details about the free monitor offer, or to signup now, click on the link below. (Special promotion only available through the link on this page, not through other links on the site)
Latest posts by Mr. Money (see all)
- 10 Ways To Save Money When You’re On A Tight Budget - July 2, 2015
- How To Watch TV For Free Or Cheap Without Paying For Cable - June 29, 2015
- Co-Signing For A Loan: Never A Good Idea Unless You Like Paying For Other People’s Stuff - January 16, 2014